Join us for an authentic home-cooked meal featuring dishes gathered from all over India.
At this workshop, you will:
- discover your dosha (unique constitution) and how it should affect your lifestyle and eating habits
- learn about the ancient healing practices of ayurveda, yoga’s sister science
- uncover the gunas and learn to apply them to your daily life
- experience all six tastes present in a well-balanced meal
- savor a full, healthy lunch with gluten-free and vegan options
- practice eating mindfully and in the traditional Indian way
- enjoy conversation with new friends as we eat together, family style!
|January 22, 2017||Indigo Yoga|
|July 8, 2016||Sunshine Yoga Life|
|April 17, 2016||Bloom Yoga|
|February 21, 2016||Sunshine Yoga Life|
|April 26, 2015||Sunshine Yoga Life|
|June 22, 2014||Vida Wellness Studio|
|May 4, 2014||Vida Wellness Studio|
Interested in hosting this event at your studio? Get in touch!