It’s that time again- Sunshine Yoga Life 200-hour Teacher Training is about to start up! Last year we had so much fun training a whole new bunch of inspiring yoga teachers, and this year is shaping up to be just as exciting with some new program additions. The new yoga studio in Mountain Lakes is a spacious yet intimate setting – and there are only a couple of spots left in the program, so if you’re interested contact Jess now! Continue reading
The best way to learn something is to teach it. The same is true in yoga – you don’t have to want a career as a yoga teacher to learn a lot from a teacher training. Learning the theory and philosophy behind teaching yoga will bring your personal yoga practice to a whole new level.
Join us for an authentic home-cooked meal, featuring dishes gathered from all over India.
At this workshop, you will
- discover your dosha (unique constitution) and how it should affect your lifestyle and eating habits
- learn about the ancient healing practices of ayurveda, yoga’s sister science
- uncover the gunas and learn to apply them to your daily life
- experience all six tastes present in a well-balanced meal
- savor a full, healthy lunch with gluten-free and vegan options
- practice eating mindfully and in the traditional Indian way
- enjoy conversation with new friends as we eat together, family style!
4th may, noon-2 • register by 1 may ~ $60
early bird by 18 apr ~ $50 • with a friend ~ $45