Join us for an authentic home-cooked meal, featuring dishes gathered from all over India.
At this workshop, you will
- discover your dosha (unique constitution) and how it should affect your lifestyle and eating habits
- learn about the ancient healing practices of ayurveda, yoga’s sister science
- uncover the gunas and learn to apply them to your daily life
- experience all six tastes present in a well-balanced meal
- savor a full, healthy lunch with gluten-free and vegan options
- practice eating mindfully and in the traditional Indian way
- enjoy conversation with new friends as we eat together, family style!
4th may, noon-2 • register by 1 may ~ $60
early bird by 18 apr ~ $50 • with a friend ~ $45